We are half way through the Summer and it’s hot outside, vacations are over or underway and some of us are running out of fresh, fun ideas to finish out this Summer strong. We came across this quote today that inspired us:
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”- Abraham Lincoln.
So we thought of some ideas to put a little more “life” into the end of Summer. Here is a small list of of fun pick me-ups to enjoy with with friends and family to lift your spirits!
Cool Drink & Snack
This is a very simple, easy to make margarita mix. You simply mix with a bottle of your desired choice, add water and freeze over night! What would be better than this late afternoon on the porch? YUM!
J&M Cheese Straws!
Dolce loves Cheese Straws and these are the perfect taste of cheese, spice and deliciousness all in one! It’s also a great snack anytime of day!
**Both of these items are available to purchase through Dolce
Ten Easy Fun Things To Do
1. Build your own Slip N Slide
2. Play a board game with friends!
3. Get someone take pictures of you and your family sun-kissed and happy
4. Read a novel
5. Canoe down a river for an afternoon
6. Run through sprinklers!
7. Make a homemade bonfire and cook smores
8. Sleep in one day
9. Watch the sunrise at least once with someone you care about
10. Go for a long walk down the beach or on a wooden path
Hopefully this post will spark some “life” back into your daily routine and you realize the importance of enjoying the small, fun things that make life SO fun!!
Have A Great Weekend!